G6Hentai Rules To Live By!

Follow these simple Forum rules:

1. No "spamming" of any kind, do not posts in really old threads just to gain post count, this could be considered spamming. Please do not go through every thread on the forum and post useless crap to increase your post count, 3 word sentences do not impress us, if you post constructively then forum staff will more than likely pardon you.

2. No "signature spamming", keep the external links in your signatures to a minimum, nothing more than 3 external links and make sure those links are not directing to competing hentai sites. Do not use huge images on your signature because it's no fun for anyone scrolling between single posts. Note: over the top sigs will be deleted without warning.

3. Do not "harass" or "verbally abuse" any members, I do not care what kind of problems for whatever reason you may have with one-another, keep all the ballshit off the forums. Everyone enjoys bit of banter but to an extent, personal attacks on people is low and wont be tolerated. Note: you will get a couple of warnings and then if it continues it's a ban.

4. Posting links to "hentai sites" other then G6Hentai's sisters sites is not allowed, if forum staff find any external hentai links posted this will be considered as spam. You may only post links to G6Hentai and it's sister sites which I will list below.
G6Hentai sister sites: MyHentai.tv, AnimeContent.com, Hentaiseries.net

5. Do not post images, links or request any "shota" or "loli" type content, we do not allow that here, if staff find these types of posts they will get deleted without warning and you will be given an infraction, you will only be warned once, if you continue to post this type of content you will be banned.

6. "Racial slurs" and the use of "racial slurs" is no longer allowed, I know it may be harmless among friends but keep into consideration that others will be reading your posts and may find it offensive, you will get a couple of warnings and continuing will result in a ban.

7. Posting of "Death, dismemberment or animal cruelty" is forbidden, I don't care what goes through your sick minds keep that shit off the forums, we don't wanna see that here. Note: It's an instant ban if staff find these types of posts. You should know better not to post them.

8. Do not create more than "1 username", other accounts under the same IP will get deleted without warning so please keep to 1 username only, if someone using the same connection as you wishes to make an account please PM staff and your IP will be pardoned for more than 1 account.

9. More of a "common sense" rule here, keep posts in the appropriate forum, for example do not post any hentai type content in the Anime & Manga Community forum. Note: posts made in the wrong section will be moved to the correct one, if staff find the same member posting all over the shop then they could get an infraction as it's pretty annoying moving around posts.

All Hentai Chatango Chat Rules:

1. You must be "over the age of 18" to view any of the sites associated with the chat, anyone may use the chat directly - All Hentai Chat

2. (Copied from forum Rules) Posting links to "hentai sites" other then G6Hentai's sisters sites is not allowed, if staff find any external hentai links posted this will be considered as spam. You may only post links to G6Hentai and it's sister sites which I will list below.
G6Hentai sister sites: MyHentai.tv, AnimeContent.com, Hentaiseries.net

3. Do not "spam & flood" the chat with useless crap, you get a maximum of 3 warnings and if you continue expect a long vacation.

4. (Copied from forum rules) Do not "harass" or "verbally abuse" any members, I do not care what kind of problems for whatever reason you may have with one-another, keep all the ballshit off the forums. Everyone enjoys bit of banter but to an extent, personal attacks on people is low and wont be tolerated. Note: you will get a couple of warnings and then if it continues it's a ban.